Trout Brook Youth Conservation Corps Leader
Please submit a resume and cover letter by 3 pm on March 14, 2014 to email@example.com. Interviews will be held the week of March 24, 2014. No phone calls please.
- Completed at least one year of post-secondary education or work
- Ability to complete the work outlined in this job description including direct supervision of a 4person crew of 16 to 18-year-olds
- Ability to oversee and complete manual labor (planting, digging, hauling) and general outreach to community groups as requested by the Technical Director
- Conservation ethic and commitment to improving water quality
- 40 hours/week
- 8 weeks: 6/23/14 – 8/15/14 (excluding Friday 7/4/14)
- Monday through Friday, available 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Up to two Saturdays may be required to attend neighborhood meetings.
- $12-14/hour, depending on experience
- Provide direct supervision to the crew.
- Communicate directly and often with the Technical Director.
- Successfully implement site plans designed by the Technical Director.
Complete Job Decription
CCSWCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.