2017 Maine Stormwater Conference
District staff are busy getting ready for the third biennial Maine Stormwater Conference, being held October 23-24, 2017. Hosted by the Holiday Inn By the Bay in the heart of downtown Portland, over 350 stormwater professionals from around the state and country will come together to learn about effective planning, design, maintenance, and funding approaches to manage stormwater runoff.
The 2017 conference will feature:
- Relevant, real world examples of innovative stormwater management.
- Topics applicable to decision makers and practitioners, alike.
- A trade show of vendors to provide stormwater solutions.
- An opportunity to connect with professionals from around the region.
- PDHs for engineers, planners, lawyers, and more.
Online registration is open through Thursday, October 19th. Check out the preliminary agenda for more information on this year’s amazing talks by visiting the conference website. Don’t forget, rooms are also available at the Holiday Inn By the Bay for a reduced rate of $109/night + tax for attendees that book by September 22nd.
For more details about this year’s conference, please contact Jami Fitch at 207-892-4700.